Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Puppy...

I was struck by a scene in a Hong Kong drama series last night... The old man who lived with his dog. They had spent most the time together. Both of them were the closest companion for each other. The dog was old and time came for it to say goodbye to the old man... My emotion was shattered by the scene when the dog was trying to hide away from the old man before its time came. It did not want the old man to be sad of its leaving...... I have a puppy. Well, she will no longer be a puppy by this coming November. She is the 1st puppy in our family. We have never had a puppy before. When I eyed on her for the very 1st time, she has filled up my heart fully. As a result, she came home with us. Having a puppy as is having a baby. Though she does not speak our language, her expression, her movement when you speak with her, as if she listens and understands us. She is now living with my parents. Everybody loves her, especially my dad and mom. She has become a close friend and good companion to them. Life with her around is never like before anymore. 永恒 只是人类心里的一个梦想, 珍惜眼前所有才能活得自在,快乐。。。。。。

1 comment:

Charlotte90T said...

Hehe. I've found you!!

Hm... before I met Girl Girl (and also Honey), I didn't really understand why people loved dogs... now I think I do!